**PROPERTY PARTNER- with or without client base- exceptional opportunity**
(NSW - Sydney)
- Unique opportunity to join a relaxed but high end practice
- Top of market salary on offer
- Bring your exceptional property skills to this dynamic firm
Our client is a highly regarded top end boutique firm with an enviable reputation of quality and an incredible client base . They now seek a property partner to join their collegiate team of property lawyers. Joining another esteemed property partner in the group, you will help mentor the lawyers in the group and provide valuable commercial advice to a suite of largely property developer clients.
You will have:
1. acknowledged experience in all aspects of property law,
2. A good familiarity with stamp duty, GST and structuring of complex transactions
3, Thorough knowledge of leasing and retail leasing
4.Ability to co-ordinate complex property transactions ( eg shopping centres, off the plan projects, office complexes and subdivisions
5. Preferably something of a client base to transport although that is not critical
This exceptional firm is looking for a personable, down to earth team player with excellent drafting skills, very strong communication skills and someone who can embrace the mentoring function.
Please confidentially apply to Elvira Naiman on (02) 92337977, 0413480310 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To confidentially apply for this role or to find out more information, please contact Elvira Naiman on +61 2 9233 7977 or email@example.com, quoting reference number EN9999995/WS.